Sunday, November 2, 2014

Seattle Half Training Week 4

Plan



Workouts

Monday: Run 2.5 miles (12:46 pace) - did my usual not looking at the pace while running, but instead of taking it easy just went out to have fun. Pushing it not quite as much as tempo, but just a brisk enjoyable speed. 

Tuesday: Ballet class (75 minutes)

Wednesday: Run 2.0 miles (12:34 pace) - mini interval workout with 5 x 0.4 laps around our block - alternating easy/hard. Around 13:30 - 14:00 on the easy laps, and 10:00 on the hard laps.

Thursday: Unplanned rest day - just kind of in a funk, could not talk myself into doing anything productive. Spent the evening spamming Instagram with cat pictures instead. 

Friday: Easy run 2.3 miles (13:41 pace)

Saturday: Long run 10 miles (13:21 pace) - the fast finish was helped by that section being largely downhill, but still proud of the effort I put in!

1 - 5: 13:24, 13:14, 13:42, 13:46, 13:34
6 - 10: 14:19, 14:23, 13:28, 12:09, 11:36

Sunday: Rest day

Total running: 16.8 miles

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the long run! I did 10 miles this weekend too and my splits look similar to yours (although I was on a super flat course). I wish we could run together and talk about cats and bloggers who are bad at disclosure/reviews :D

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...