Wednesday, April 23, 2014

March Goal Progress

Goals. January. February

Try a new restaurant (of Abe's choosing) each month.

March's choice was Sweet Lemon Vegan Bistro. I admittedly didn't end up that far from my comfort zone - I had the Zen Noodles, which is basically a veggie and noodle stir fry in a sweet sauce, my usual at Thai and many other restaurants.


Bonus: Went to Veggie Grill and I got the Bali Bliss (sans chipotle ranch). (And actually had this again when we went to VG in April.)

Try a new recipe each month.

Oops, I think I missed this in March! And crap, April's almost over too. Apparently I have some cooking to do this weekend.

Lose 24 pounds. 

Starting weight (1/1/14): 152
Last weight (3/1/14): 155
Current weight (4/1/14): 155, I think? I did remember to step on the scale around the first, but didn't record it. I know it wasn't a loss, but I don't think it went up. My scale isn't digital, but I think it looked like about the same place as last time.
Current gain/loss: 0
Total gain: +3

Run 1,000 miles.

This month: 44.95
YTD: 99.35
9.94% of the goal, 24.66% into the year. 

Bike 1,500 miles.


This month: 17.35
YTD: 224.10
16.27% of the goal, 24.66% into the year. 

Read a minimum of 2 books each month. 


Still haven't finished any, but started yet another - Divergent.

Donate blood regularly.

Yep. The 8 weeks from January donation were up in March, so I fit it in on a Saturday lunch break.

Improve sleep hygiene.

Purchased this alarm clock that gradually lights up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...