Monday, July 4, 2016

Week of June 27 - July 3

Workouts

Monday: Bike trainer 4.15 miles (12.3 mph, 56 rpm)

Tuesday: Swim 1,200 yards + run 2.45 miles (13:55 pace)

Wednesday: Rest day

Thursday: Swim 1,400 yards + run 1.65 miles (12:38 pace)

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Bike trainer 5.6 miles (11.2 mph, 52 rpm)

Sunday: Run 2.1 miles (14:18 pace)

Total swimming: 2,600 yards
Total biking: 9.75 miles
Total running: 6.2 miles
Average daily steps: 7,915

Running is starting to present some challenges (I'm now getting what I assume is round ligament pain - though it's a bit different and slightly higher than what I felt earlier in the pregnancy, but feels like a side stitch), and generally get less enjoyable. At this point I think I'm aiming to do at least some running til 30 weeks (at 26 weeks now), and just see how it goes. While I'd love to be someone who runs basically til delivery, there's no point in doing that just to say I've done it - if it's not any fun, there are plenty of other options to stay active. Swimming is definitely becoming more enjoyable and I'm trying to fit it in more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...