Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week of March 14 - 20

Workouts

Monday: Run 2.15 miles (11:51 pace)

Tuesday: Bike trainer 4.75 miles (14.2 mph, 65 rpm)

Wednesday: Rest day - massage

Thursday: Run 2.2 miles (13:04 pace)

Friday: Run 1.5 miles (13:30 pace)

Saturday: Unplanned rest day

Sunday: Walk 2.3 miles (17:03 pace)

I've been trying to talk my mom into doing (walking) Bloomsday - I finally convinced her to (though, we're not registered yet - I'd better get her officially committed soon!), but by agreeing to walk it with her, instead of running it myself. Although I believe I have an adequate overall fitness level, walking 7.5 miles (12k) is still going to use slightly different muscles than running. In case I wasn't already convinced of that - on Monday I'm now sore from this walk, which included a nice steep hill (to prepare for the Doomsday hill during Bloomsday). So I'm going to add in at least one long walk each week to help prepare myself for that.

Total running: 5.85 miles
Average daily steps: 7,342

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...