Monday, February 3, 2014

Random Survey

From Run Pretty

1. Were you named after anyone? Meg March in Little Women. And my middle name is after an aunt, and a derivative of my mom's middle name.

2. When was the last time you cried? Last time I had an argument with Abe.

3. Do you like your handwriting? It's ok. It easily devolves into an ugly cursive-print hybrid, though.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Eww.

5. Do you have kids? Not yet.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably. We wouldn't hang out much, though, as two introverts.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Just occasionally.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? As far as I know.

9. Would you bungee jump? I've considered it. I'd be more likely to bungee jump than sky dive.

10. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon toast crunch.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Usually. Easier than having to untie them when I want to put them on next.

12. Do you think you are strong? Not really.

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Anything chocolate based. Spumoni has been particularly appealing lately.

14. What is the first thing you notice about other people? I'm not sure. Maybe height.

15. Red or pink? Red.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Laziness/lack of follow through.

17. Any tattoos? Not yet. 

18. Do you have any hobbies? Running, reading, sewing.

19. What color shoes are you wearing? Not wearing shoes. Never do around the house.

20. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate ice cream. (See number 13.)

21. What are you listening to right now? An episode of Dexter.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Umm, burgundy? 

23. Favorite smells? Cinnamon.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom. Virtually the only person I talk to on the phone.

25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house.

26. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer - because the clock doesn't stop, so it doesn't take forever.

27. Hair color? Blonde. I've dyed it a couple times in my youth, but generally it's too big of a pain.

28. Eye color? Blue-ish green-ish gray-ish.

29. Do you wear contacts? Nope. The idea of floating pieces of plastic on my eyeball freaks me out. I stick with glasses. 

30. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither. Non-scary movies, with non-happy endings.

31. Last movie you watched? Catching Fire.

32. What color shirt are you wearing? Burgundy.

33. Summer or winter? Summer

34. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who they're from.

35. Computer or television? Computer. I don't own a TV (though I watch plenty of TV shows via the computer).

36. What book are you reading right now? Little Men. I recently finished re-reading Little Women, and realized I had never read the sequel. 

37. What's on your mousepad? Don't have one at home (laptop), but my mousepad at work is a picture of the Library of Congress.

38. What color is your house? I live in an apartment, and realized that off the top of my head I'm not completely sure what color the building is. A dark tan, I think?

39. What color is your car? White. It's boring. I think I should get it repainted something else. A nice aqua, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...