Thursday, January 23, 2014

Three Things Thursday: Confessions

1. I don't know how to snap my fingers. I've tried, and people have tried to teach me. I just can't get my fingers to do it. What's the secret?!

2. I don't like wearing socks. I occasionally make an exception for compression socks (feel so good on my calves and ankles!), and if it's really super cold, but otherwise, they're just not worth it. My feet just feel, I don't know, overly constrained. 

3. I switched phone providers last June, and still haven't set up the voicemail. On my last phone, the outgoing message was something to the effect of "I don't like voicemail. Leave a message if you must, but I'd rather you text me." Dialing into voicemail just seems like such a waste of time, and rarely for an important message. So much more efficient to open and read a text message! Or, if you're just letting me know you called, you don't need to - that's what caller ID is for. I'll see your call, and call you back when it's convenient, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...