Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hippie Chick Half Training: Week 8

Workouts:

Monday: 3 mile run (12:28 pace)

Wednesday: 3.25 mile run (11:55 pace)

Saturday: Hippie Chick Half Marathon (2:58:48 official time, 13:38 pace) - No new PR :( but better than I did at the same race last year (when it was my very first half).

Sunday: 2.54 mile run (13:06 pace) (Yes, this run and my weekly total aren't a multiple of 0.05 - this was necessary to bring my year-to-date total to a proper multiple after the 7.46 mile race last week.)

Total miles: 21.89

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on your half time!! Do you have any other races on your upcoming agenda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have at least a 5k (NW Veg Race for the Animals) and the Foot Traffic Flat Half this summer, but those will be part of marathon training! Doing the Portland Marathon in October - pretty nervous at this point as to whether I'm really capable of that, but we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...