Sunday, February 17, 2013

An OK Running Week

Workouts:

Monday: 2.05 mile run (11:56 pace)

Wednesday: 2.2 mile treadmill run (1% incline, 11:20 pace)

Sunday: 4 mile run (12:34 pace)

Total miles: 8.25

I'd like to blame this on my schedule - 4 out of 5 week days I had something in the evening or had to leave during the day and make up the time by staying at work later - a counseling session, a board meeting, Valentine's dinner with Abe, dinner with my parents (all good things, just things that took up time).

I did have Sunday available to do a long run, and I picked the route running to a park, where I have multiple options for loops or out-and-backs to easily do 6 - 8 miles, but... I don't know, just wasn't feeling it. Maybe because my runs during the week are so short, that even 4 miles feels like a long run?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...