Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Half Training: Week 10 & K-Fit: Week 2 Recap

Workouts:

Monday: 1.6 mile treadmill run (12:38 pace)

Tuesday: K-Fit Week 1/2 workout 1

Wednesday: 2.15 mile treadmill run (12:17 pace)

Thursday: rest day & bowling finals for the six-week fall league - My team was seeded fourth (out of... six teams), lost the first game, but won the second game to end up in third place! (My sub-100 scores weren't a contributing factor...)

Friday: K-Fit Week 1/2 workout 3

Saturday: 3 Day Rotation kickboxing workout + K-Fit Week 1/2 workout 4 (skipping medicine ball exercises, since I don't have one, and using the kickboxing video for the cardio intervals instead of running) + CNC plank challenge workout 4

Sunday: 6.1 mile run (12:46 pace)

Total miles: 9.85

Still trying to figure out how to manage running when it's dark an hour before I can leave work, plus raining virtually nonstop. I made plans with my friend Beth (with whom I'm running the holiday half marathon) to do a 10 mile run on Saturday, but she texted me an hour before, "are you sure you want to run"... no, I did not want to run in the rain that was coming down, thank you, much rather stay in my warm, cozy bed. I did make it out on Sunday when there were a few relatively dry hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...