Sunday, August 19, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp: Week 4 Recap

I did three runs this week! Plus one strength training workout. I didn't quite get around to even setting goals this week; if I went with my usual ones, I didn't meet them anyways. But I finished finals for the summer term! This week I'm taking a week vacation, during which I plan to really focus on workouts and healthy habits.

Monday: Strength training + 2 miles in 26:27 (13:14 pace)


Wednesday: 2 miles in 25:29 (12:43 pace)



Saturday: 3.1 miles in 43:35 (14:03 pace)



1 comment:

  1. Hope your week vacation is all you hope for! I know I would need a break after the stress of finals too.

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...