Monday, May 30, 2016

NROLFW Phase 1 Week 2

Workouts

Monday: Swim 1,000 yards

Tuesday: Run 2.5 miles (13:23 pace) + NROLFW phase 1 workout A

Wednesday: Rest day

Thursday: Fartlek run 3.0 miles (13:07 pace)

Friday: Bike trainer 6.6 miles (13.1 mph, 60 rpm) + NROLFW phase 1 workout B

Saturday: Prenatal yoga class

Sunday: Run 3.0 miles (14:19 pace)

Total swimming: 1,000 yards
Total biking: 6.6 miles
Total running: 8.5 miles
Average daily steps: 10,279

I've also been doing a fair amount of walking, sometimes pretty short (15 - 20 minutes walking around the block a couple times) or sometimes an hour. On days without a run, I'm trying to do some walking so I at least hit my minimum steps of 7,000. Though I'm trying to keep my other activities going as long as possible, I'm sure at some point I'll start considering the walks my main workouts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...