Sunday, November 16, 2014

Seattle Half Training Week 6 (Peak Week)

Workouts

Monday: Easy run 2.3 miles (14:03 pace)

Saturday: Run 4.25 miles (12:18) - aiming for race effort - not all out, less than tempo, but significantly harder than easy.

Sunday: Long run 10.0 miles (13:29 pace)
1- 5: 12:57, 13:13, 13:11, 12:37, 13:16
6 - 10: 14:28, 14:12, 13:43, 13:35, 13:36

Total running: 16.55 miles

Between choosing to relax hard after finishing a work project for a presentation on Tuesday, and the winter weather that's come early, I've gone into serious hibernation mode this week. It's been difficult to peel myself off the couch for anything productive, much less making myself go out into the cold, windy weather to run. I tried my best to make up for the past week during the weekend though! Haven't done anywhere near the amount of speedwork and longer long runs that I planned to do, but still feeling relatively ok about the upcoming race. Now it's taper time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...