Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Break Week

Workouts

Wednesday: Yoga class (60 minutes)

Friday: 1 mile run (10:49 pace)

Saturday: Fencing class (60 minutes) + 1 mile run (10:37 pace)

Sunday: 1 mile run (10:49 pace)

Total running: 3 miles

I don't know if it's due to not having a concrete goal to work towards, not taking a full break after the marathon, or just the change in the weather, but I just couldn't get motivated to do much of anything this week. By Wednesday I decided to not try to catch up on my weekly goals, but just give myself a break, and pick back where I left off with the K-Basic workouts next week. 

I'm also going to do another 30-day running streak for November. A lot of times when I don't feel like exercising, I know just going out for a quick 15 minute run would make me feel better, but it doesn't seem worth it to get out the door just for that. Having the 1 mile daily minimum gives me the "excuse" I need at least do a little bit even if I'm not up to a real workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...