Thursday, June 6, 2013

ABCs of Me

I'm a few years late to the blogging world, but when I find a new blog I enjoy reading, I tend to go back and read it from the start, so I've come across this ABC meme many times, and thought I'd belatedly join in.

Age: 28

Bed size: Queen

Chore you hate: Washing dishes, especially if I wasn't the one to use them, so I don't know what the grossness is that I'm touching.

Dogs: No, they're too annoyingly extroverted. Cats are awesome, though - introverted and independent.

Essential start to your day: Caffeine

Favorite color: It changes over time, but generally colors on the cool side of the spectrum - blue, purple, green.

Gold or silver: Definitely silver. Gold usually seems dated to me.

Height: 5' even.

Instruments you play: Piano (since 2nd grade), trombone (since 6th grade, but haven't touched it since high school graduation), sorta guitar (took lessons a few years ago but didn't retain much)

Job title: Tax senior

Kids: Probably eventually

Live: Portland, OR

Mom's name: Jan

Nicknames: Meg, Pegatha

Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born.

Pet peeve: Poor grammar and spelling - effective and efficient communication requires using agreed upon standards.

Quote from a movie: Why is the rum gone?

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: One older sister.

Time you wake up: As late as possible - usually around 7:30 on weekdays, and 9:00 on weekends.

Underwear: Yes, please.

Vegetables you dislike: Beets, because they taste dirty. Unless it's made into dip, I think maybe steaming the beets as part of the dip-making process gets rid of the dirty taste?

What makes you run late: Oversleeping

X-rays you've had: My arm when I fractured it in preschool, teeth

Yummy food you make: Thousand layer potatoes

Zoo - favorite animal: Sea lions (they remind me of cats)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...