Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hippie Chick Half Training: Week 1

Workouts:

Monday: 4.1 mile run (12:49 pace)

Tuesday: Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown level 1 workout

Wednesday: 3 mile run (11:46 pace)

Thursday: 4.1 mile run (12:14 pace)

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Inadvertent rest day

Sunday: 7 mile run (12:40 pace)

Total miles: 18.2

I'm quite pleased with this week of training! It's certainly challenging to make time for exercise during tax season (I worked 65 hours this week), but it's worth making the effort.

I'm still having some issues with my left ankle (my self-diagnosis is tendinitis), but it seems to be minimized by stretching thoroughly after every run and wearing compression socks overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...