Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: Finals Week


As you'll see below, I haven't fully stuck with a vegan diet. It's mentally/emotionally difficult, as my favorite comfort foods are dairy-based: pizza, ice cream, mac & cheese. But I've only had such items a few times a week, versus a few times a day, so at least that's progress.

I'm taking classes online for my masters degree; for the fall term I'm just taking one class and have my final tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Since getting back from my trip, though, I've had an awful time buckling down and studying, so lots of cramming today after work!

(I did have photos in here at one point, and then I was trying to organize my google+ photo albums, and didn't realize that if I had uploaded something directly from google+ to this post, deleting it there would delete it here. I've also changed phones since then, and am having technical difficulties trying to access photos on the old phone. The photos weren't that exciting anyway.)

Breakfast: The usual - Nutz Over Chocolate Luna Bar, banana, diet coke (some day I'll figure out how to make time for breakfast at home, instead of eating at my desk)

Lunch: Rising Moon Organic cheese pizza (to which I added a roma tomato) (it's ok, but the best frozen pizza I'd recommend is Amy's 4-cheese pizza), carrot, green pepper, grapes, diet coke

Afternoon snacks: pomegranate arils, satsuma orange, handful of my " breakfast trail mix" (cashews, raisins, dark chocolate chips)

Dinner: Vegan "quesadilla" (vegetarian refried beans and salsa in a tortilla, baked in the toaster oven), more carrots, more grapes, watermelon creme Oogave soda

Study snacks: Newman-O's cookies

 Also today I picked up my race bib and shirt for my third half marathon, taking place this Sunday! This is the first race bib I've had with my name printed on it.





2 comments:

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...