Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: Christmas


I always though WIAW was "what I ate Wednesday", as opposed to "what I ate" Wednesday (the original/host, Peas & Crayons, is the latter, and others who participate in the link-up are a mix) therefore when I started participating I've been recording my food actually eaten on Wednesday. Since it's Christmas time, though, I figured it'd be more fun to show what I ate for the holiday.

Dinner was a little hodgepodged together, as we were going to go up to my aunt's house on Christmas day (about a 3 hour drive), but my dad is sick so we stayed home with just the immediate family (parents, sister, and me).

(I did have photos in here at one point, and then I was trying to organize my google+ photo albums, and didn't realize that if I had uploaded something directly from google+ to this post, deleting it there would delete it here. I've also changed phones since then, and am having technical difficulties trying to access photos on the old phone. The photos weren't that exciting anyway.)

Breakfast: Cheerios with soy milk, satsuma orange, diet coke

Lunch: Cheese and baguette toast, satsuma orange, carrot, bell pepper, hot spiced cider (mostly leftovers from our Christmas Eve game night snacks)

Dinner: Maple coconut tofu (this year's holiday dish, apparently), garlic mashed potatoes, salad, zucchini sauteed with onion and parmesan cheese, butterflake rolls, sparkling cider

Christmas cookies: Mint chocolate chip meringues, nanaimo bars, spritz, vegan peanut butter


2 comments:

  1. Mmm, those Christmas cookies look so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! My sister is the designated-cookie-maker, so I just get to enjoy them. :)

      Delete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...