Thursday, September 26, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. This has been making the rounds on facebook. I would like to point out that I have never in my life used a hashtag!



2. Ugh. This article is about a concept that's just gross. If your significant other feels your love when you take time to prepare something for them, that's awesome. Do that. But once you take it to this level of having to earn your partner's love and commitment - whether it's allegedly a joke or not - you've crossed a line.

3. JewishGirl posted this wonderfully accurate graphic about project completion:


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. I love the hashtag clip. I don't use them either. Except in emails to friends, to make fun of them. Oops. I guess that counts?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So long as you haven't used hashtags non-ironically, you're still good! Actually, I have to confess... this morning after this posted, I saw that another friend posted the video on facebook, with the caption "amen!!!". I had to comment "I think you meant #amen".

      Delete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...