Saturday, July 22, 2017

NROLFW Phase 1 Week 6

Workouts

Tuesday: NROLFW phase 1 workout A

Then Thursday and Friday were a mess of trying to close on a house; we finally got ownership Friday afternoon, and spent the weekend painting (I think that counts as a workout! I have some sore muscles, in any case.)

And this post is also going to count for the subsequent week (that finished almost a week ago), as there were no formal workouts (but I believe I've posted some variation of workout post every week since I started this blog, can't give up the streak now!). Just painting packing, and unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...