Thursday, May 18, 2017

Week of May 8 - 14

Workouts

Tuesday: Stroller run 1.0 mile (15:57 pace, 75* and sunny, 5:45 pm)

Friday: Yoga video (15 min) + stroller run 1.35 miles (14:56 pace, 54* and drizzling, 3:00 pm)

Total running: 2.35 miles
Average daily steps: 7,427

Weight: +40 (0 change)

It's been a stressful couple of weeks work-wise (all those things that we promised to do "right after tax season" in exchange for extending them... yeah, we're approaching the end of what can legitimately be called "right after tax season"). 

Plus I'm tapering off of zoloft, which I've taken in the past and re-started about 8 weeks postpartum. I thought I was doing really well, but it's been a little bit more up and down than I anticipated as I adjust - and though I've often relied on exercise to boost my mood, at this point it sometimes has the opposite effect since it proves how much I'm not where I used to be fitness-wise. Feeling a lot better now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...