Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Week of April 24 - 30

Workouts

Monday: Fitstar workout (24 min)

Tuesday: Run 1.45 miles (14:47 pace, 52*, 8:00 pm) + yoga video (15 min)

Friday: Stroller run 1.35 miles (15:57 pace, 57*, 4:00 pm)

Sunday: Stroller run 1.35 miles (18:26 pace, 57*, 3:00 pm) + yoga video (15 min)

Total running: 4.15 miles

Weight: +40 (0 change)




I've started doing some runs with the stroller (and the baby)! It actually doesn't slow me down as much as I expected it would (it really does push super smoothly), but granted I've been going ridiculously slow to begin with these days, plus I have been deliberately about picking flat routes.

I have a race - a 12k (7.5 miles) coming up these weekend. So that'll be "fun". I'm definitely undertrained, but I want to keep up my streak for this race (Bloomsday), and will be spending time with family, so I guess I'll just see how it goes. I know I won't be running the whole thing, but I haven't decided yet if I should do scheduled run/walk intervals or just let myself walk when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...