Monday, February 27, 2017

C25k: Week 2

Workouts

Monday: Yoga video (15 min)

Tuesday: Run 1.65 miles (6 x 90 sec / 2 min, 16:27 pace, 43*, 8:00 pm, 129 bpm) + yoga video (15 min)

Intervals 11:03 to 13:13

Thursday: Run 1.7 miles (6 x 90 sec / 2 min, 15:17 pace, 37*, 6:00 pm, 132 bpm)

I got to run sort of in day light, during the week! It was dusk - just barely light when I started and just barely dark when I finished. Intervals 11:40 to 13:00

Sunday: Run 1.7 miles (6 x 90 sec / 2 min, 14:41 pace, 37*, 6:30 pm, 134 bpm)

Intervals 11:24 to 13:41. I definitely felt more sluggish (it was a long weekend, and I felt super stressed that I'm getting behind on work - I'm not sure if I am or not, but it feels like it! Balancing busy season hours - even if I can do a good chunk of it from home - with seeing my kid while he's awake is no joke), and it showed in my running intervals paces.

Total running: 5.05 miles
Average daily steps: 7,883


Weight: No change. Still +30

I'm only going to do body measurements every other week, or maybe once a month, because I don't think any weekly change would be more than the margin of error in measuring. (Plus, it'd probably end up being depressing.)

Food goal: Start the day with a mug of ACV, lemon juice, honey, and hot water.
Met: M, Tu, Th, F, Sa

Woke up late on Wednesday, just didn't care when I got up on Sunday.

Next week's food goal: Track everything in MyFitnessPal. 

No matter how much it is.

Active goal: Meet at least one of the three fitness tracker goals each day. (Frequency - 6 x 300 steps; Intensity - 3,000 steps; Tenacity - 10,000 steps)

Monday: F
Tuesday: FIT
Wednesday: F
Thursday: F, and technically I, except I forgot to change my tracker over from my jeans to my running tights so it didn't count!
Friday: F
Saturday: F
Sunday: FIT

Next week's active goal: Spend 30 minutes at desk standing 2 times each day (M-F; 1 time on Saturday when working 3 - 4 hours).

We have a pretty nice setup in my office, our desks are adjustable height, so we can readily change from sitting to standing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...