Monday, August 22, 2016

Week of August 15 - 21

Workouts

Monday: 3 Day Rotation kickboxing (20 min)

Wednesday3 Day Rotation weightlifting (15 min)

Thursday: Swim 750 yards

Total swimming: 750 yards
Average daily steps: 7,754

I keep getting to the end of the week and realizing how little formal exercise I've done. Without running and an easy just-step-out-the-door option, it takes both more planning and more motivation to get something in. I am doing better about some walking, though, and hitting my minimum of 7,000 steps (almost) every day. My weekends have either been crazy busy or horribly lazy. Between sleeping in and napping, I don't even want to say how many hours I was actually awake on Saturday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...