Monday, February 15, 2016

Week of February 8 - 14

Workouts

Monday: Run 2.2 miles (12:36 pace) + bike trainer 4.75 miles (14.2 mph, 65 rpm)

Tuesday: Planned rest day - Finally gave up on expecting to do anything after coming home from choir rehearsal. 

Wednesday: Run 2.7 miles (12:25 pace)

Thursday: Run 2.2 miles (13:04 pace)

Friday: Unplanned rest day - So much for planning to workout after work Friday in exchange for not doing anything Tuesday. 

Saturday: Run 2.5 miles (12:26 pace)

Sunday: Run 2.0 miles (12:47 pace) + bike trainer 8.9 miles (14.0 mph, 64 rpm)

Total biking: 13.65 miles
Total running: 11.6 miles
Average daily steps: 10,678

2 comments:

  1. Two rest a week isn't the end of the world :) You had a nice week. Do you usually crash on Fridays after work? I try to push myself Friday because I know I am "free" for the weekend, but sometimes it doesn't work lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's not that bad :) just hard to adjust to this time of year when I have less time/energy, compared to other times of the year when I'm training for something specific! I'm working Saturdays now, so I want to treat Fridays like any other weekend and do something, but I'm usually tired enough - and know I still have work the next day - that yeah, it's tends more towards just hanging out on the couch. :)

      Delete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...