Monday, February 8, 2016

Week of February 1 - 7

Workouts

Monday: Run 2.7 miles (12:57 pace)

Tuesday: Unplanned rest day - having choir practice is really throwing a wrench in my ability to do anything else this day of the week! 

Wednesday: Run 4.0 miles (12:52 pace)

Thursday: Run 2.0 miles (12:36 pace) + swim 1,100 yards

Friday: Planned rest day

Saturday: Bike trainer 10.5 miles (13.9 mph, 64 rpm)

Sunday: Run 5.0 miles (13:05 pace)

Total swimming: 1,100 yards
Total biking: 10.5 miles
Total running: 13.7 miles
Average daily steps: 11,169

I had some extra appointments this week that made my days super long and hard to do anything beyond the bare minimum once I got home, even though I've only this week hit the minimum 55 hour work week for busy season. (We're also "capped" - sort of - at 60 hours, my firm really does try hard to let us keep some balance in life.) But this next week I should be hitting closer to 60, but have much less going on during the week otherwise, so hopefully I'll feel up to doing a bit more working out. 

I want to move on to the next (and final!) phase of NROLFW (I did a chin-up randomly this week to see if I could still - yes, but it was more difficult than it should have been!), will be trying to prioritize that now.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of work hours! It is hard to fit a lot of activity in. You knocked a a good balance last week.

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...