Monday, November 16, 2015

NROLFW Phase 5 Week 4

Workouts

Monday: Rest day

Tuesday am: Run commute 1.75 miles (12:14 pace) + 2.65 miles (13:10 pace)
Tuesday pm: Run commute 2.6 miles (12:17 pace) + 0.4 miles (13:25 pace) + NROLFW phase 5 workout A

Wednesday: Bike trainer 7.35 miles (12.5 mph, 67 rpm) Qi yoga for runners (20 min)

Thursday: Ballet class (75 min)

Friday: Unplanned rest day - only had a brief window before attending an event after work, and just didn't feel like doing anything, so I didn't. I know that's ok once in a while, but I definitely get concerned that I'll allow "just not feeling it" to become a routine, especially while I'm no training for anything specific. 

Saturday: Run 4.0 miles (13:30 pace) + NROLFW phase 5 workout B

Sunday: Bike trainer 15.25 miles (15.0 mph, 72 rpm)

Total biking: 22.6 miles
Total running: 11.4 miles

My running total for the year is now: 999.7! Had I noticed how close I was, I'd have run another third of a mile on Saturday! It's already surpassed my highest annual mileage ever before (872.5 in 2013), but now I really am going to meet (surpass) my goal of 1,000 for the year (which has been my goal since 2013, without ever meeting it before). 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! That is high mileage. I was hoping to break a 1,000 this year, but the injury messed up my monthly pacing :(

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...