Sunday, March 2, 2014

K-Fit Week 3

Workouts

Monday: K-Fit Weeks 3/4 workout 3

Tuesday (dinner break): Run 3 miles (12:22 pace)
Tuesday (after work): Bike trainer 30 minutes (est. 8.5 miles)

Wednesday: Yoga class (60 minutes)

Thursday am: Bike trainer 20 minutes (est. 5.35 miles)
Thursday pm: Run 3.3 miles (12:41 pace)

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Run 3.55 miles (12:34 pace)

Sunday am: K-Fit Weeks 3/4 workout 4
Sunday pm: Run 1.65 miles (12:08 pace) + bike trainer 65 minutes (est. 17.35 miles)

Total biking: 31.2 miles
Total running: 11.5 miles

Running felt suddenly easier this week! I'm not sure why, but I'll take it. I thought perhaps I'd lost a couple pounds (which could explain the 20-seconds-ish per mile improvement in pace despite what feels like the space amount of effort), but the scale doesn't show that. Nonetheless, I'm glad I'm back to enjoying running and increasing my mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...