Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Week of No Running

Workouts:

Monday: 3-Day Rotation circuit toning workout

Sunday: 3-Day Rotation circuit toning workout

Total miles: 0

I semi-intentionally took the week off from running. Work picked up a lot this week, and trying to make sure I fit in running was just a stressor, rather than a stress reliever. I should be starting formal training in a couple weeks for the Hippie Chick half marathon in May, and at the moment I'm not particularly looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...