Monday, August 6, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp - Week 2 Recap

This week's workouts
I wasn't feeling very well the beginning of the week, and was traveling at the end of the week, so not the  best in terms of exercising.

Monday: Nothing.

Tuesday: Upper body strength training + HIIT cardio running outside - 5 minutes warm up at 13:05 pace, 60 second intervals for 10 minutes, 5 minutes cool down at 14:07 pace. Fast intervals ranged from 9:21 to 10:34! Total distance 1.65 miles in 20:44. 

Wednesday: Lower body strength training.

Thursday: Nothing. Too busy getting ready to do this:



Going to my family's lake cabin for a long weekend provided a much needed break from certain stresses. Despite the three-inch wide swelling from a mosquito bite on my leg.

Friday: Nothing. Traveling, shopping, reading.

Saturday: 1.5 mile walk with my parents. Will add time and pace when I've uploaded data from my garmin.

Sunday: 2.2 mile run. Will add time and pace when I've uploaded data from my garmin.

Goal 1: Drink no more than 1 pop per day. 
Met 5 days!!!

Goal 2: Go to bed by 11:00.
Met 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation!

Please note: Although I'm trying to keep the commenting as wide open as possible and not requiring logging in to one of the profile options, there have been reports of glitches and comments disappearing while trying to post under the Anonymous option. I would recommend logging in if you have one of the profiles, or at least copying your comment to paste back in if something goes haywire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...